Veterans Training at STAR Center
STAR Center is pleased to announce that many of our courses are now approved for Veterans' Education Benefits. If you are an eligible Veteran, please visit the VA website at www.gibill.va.gov to learn which benefit is best for you.
Please click to see our VA Approval letter, listing Non-College Degree Programs and our most recent VA Form 22-1998 can be viewed here.
We look forward to welcoming you.
To request enrollment certification, please click here to download the application form and, when complete, email it AND A CURRENT CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILITY to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to (954) 920 3140
VA Pending Payment Compliance
In accordance with Title 38 US Code 3679 subsection (e), the STAR Center adopts the following additional provisions for any Veteran Student using U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Post 9/11 G.I. Bill® (Ch. 33) or Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment (Ch. 31) benefits, while payment to the STAR Center is pending from the VA. The STAR Center will not:
- Prevent the student’s enrollment;
- Asses a late penalty fee to the student;
- Require the student to secure alternative or additional funding;
- Deny the student access to any resources (access to classes, liberties, or other institutional facilities) available to other students who have satisfied their tuition and fees bills to the STAR Center.
However, to qualify for this provision, such students may be required to:
- Produce the VA Certificate of Eligibility(COE) by the first day of class;
- Provide a written request to be certified;
- Provide additional information needed to properly certify the enrollment as described in other STAR Center Policies.