STAR Center Schedule
COVID-19 Campus Protocols - Revised 14 May 2021
In consideration of the current campus environment at STAR Center which includes students and staff who are vaccinated and those who are not, our campus protocols have been amended. The following Trustee directed and approved protocols will continue to apply to all individuals while attending STAR Center regardless of vaccination status. These protocols will be reviewed and amended as appropriate and at least monthly thereafter.
- Masks must be worn at all times on campus (Proper CDC face mask required-no neck/gator face coverings allowed).
- Maintain social distancing whenever possible.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Use the hand sanitizer provided.
- Daily temperature check required for class access 0730-0800. Any student with a reading 100.4 or higher will report immediately to the clinic.
- The galley/dining area is closed.
- Snacks/drinks/breakfast provided in your room.
- Lunch/Dinner will be collected outside Galley at specified pick up times.
- Coffee/water available in Lobby after temperature check.
- All galley requests are to be communicated through the ordering process outlined and should not be directed to galley personnel individually.
- The pools may be used but the Main Pool is limited to 10 persons at a time. AMO West Pool is limited to 6 persons at a time. No congregating in large groups allowed. Wipe down chairs after use.
- The gym may be used by appointment only at the advertised times (Contact the Front Desk for an appointment).
- No communal drinks or food –/BBQs are not available.
- Use your room whenever possible.
- All arriving students must submit; a negative COVID-19 test result dated within a maximum of five days prior to admission to the STAR Center campus to attend a course or, proof of full vaccination (CDC vaccination card) with the final dose administered at least 14 days prior to attendance. Additional testing may be required.
- In no event should any student bring an unauthorized guest onto campus.
By direction of the Board of Trustees and with the support of the AMO union, any student in violation of the above rules will be immediately dismissed from class.